PGA Jr. League
Registration has ended for the 2018 season. Thank you all for a great year.
Player registration for 2019 will begin in February 2019. For more details, please follow the following link – https://www.pgajrleague.com/
PGA Jr. League is shifting the perception of youth golf and the way the game is learned and played. The program brings family and friends together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA and LPGA Professionals. It’s a game changer, and we’re so excited to offer PGA Jr. League at Genesee Valley and Churchville! (Depending on participation level)
These PGA Jr. League programs are open to boys and girls ages 13 and under of all skill levels – no golf experience required! Kids will learn the game and enjoy relaxed competition in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship, builds confidence and teaches sportsmanship.
Men’s Tri Club – (Churchville, Genesee Valley & Durand Eastman)
Genesee Valley Women’s Golf Association
We thank you for your continued support of juniors in the game of golf!
Please follow the link https://www.pgajrleague.com/ to sign up!
Each PGA Jr. League golfer will receive:
- Two high-quality team jerseys; one orange and one blue (for home and away games). Jerseys are available in boys and girls sizes and customizable with our team name and player’s chosen jersey number!
- Performance T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers and drawstring bag
- Team practices and free range balls
- Regular season matches against other Golf Clubs
- Opportunity to advance to All-Star teams during post-season
If you have any questions, please contact David Granata, PGA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-507-2664. You can also visit pgajrleague.com and follow @pgajrleague on Facebook, Twitter
We look forward to a fantastic 2019 PGA Jr. League season!