OVID-19 UPDATE: (5/27/20)
Riding carts are now available for all players on a “first come, first serve” basis: 1 player/cart or 2 player/cart if you live in the same household. Carts must be purchased at the course. Credit card only. We still encourage those who can walk to please walk in order to save carts for those in need. *Golf carts are subject to course conditions, please call ahead to ensure carts are available. The last cart sold will be 2 1/2 hours prior to sunset.
Pro Shops at all 3 courses are now available to enter – max 4 persons at a time – FACE COVERING REQUIRED TO ENTER – Maintain six feet apart at all times. Pro shop is CREDIT CARD ONLY – No cash will be accepted. Pro shops close 1 1/2 hours prior to sunset daily.
Select Merchandise sales are now available at all courses in the pro shop.
Bathrooms are now available at all courses. Bathrooms close 1 1/2 hours prior to sunset for cleaning.
We encourage players to book and pay for their tee time online. Alternatively, players may call the pro shop for a tee time. Payment at the course for all purchases must be credit card.
Driving ranges at Churchville and Genesee Valley are now open for the 2020 season. Due to sanitizing protocols, the last bucket will be sold 1 1/2 hours prior to sunset each day. Driving range availability is subject to ground conditions. Hours are subject to change -Please call the pro shop for more details.
Tee time intervals have changed from 8 minutes to 10 minutes to help with social distancing.
There will be no tee marker blocks or practice putting green pins.
SERVICES UNAVAILABLE: (PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY)
- SNACK BAR – (Available now at Durand Eastman and Churchville).
- RENTAL CLUBS
GOLF COURSE RULES OF PLAY:
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING – STAY AT LEAST 6 FEET APART FROM OTHER GOLFERS.
- CUSTOMERS ARE NOT TO TOUCH THE FLAG STICK. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- CUSTOMERS ARE NOT TO SHARE EQUIPMENT.
- THE CUPS WILL BE PLACED UPSIDE DOWN TO PREVENT THE BALL FROM COMPLETELY GOING IN THE HOLE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANYTHING BUT YOUR BALL.
- RAKES FROM BUNKERS AND BALL WASHERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COURSE.
- WE ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO BRING THEIR OWN SANITIZER AND USE FREQUENTLY.
- WHEN CELEBRATING OR GREETING WITH OTHER PLAYERS, DO NOT SHAKE HANDS OR HIGH FIVE. USE “AIR” HIGH FIVES OR SHAKES INSTEAD.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME.
- IF YOU FIND A LOST BALL, LEAVE IT!
- INTENTIONAL FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE FACILITY WITH NO REFUND.
WHEN ARRIVING AT THE COURSE:
- PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE PRO SHOP – FACE MASK REQUIRED TO ENTER.
(COVID-19) – WE ARE TAKING EXTENSIVE MEASURES TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS, COMMUNITY AND STAFF MEMBERS SAFE. WE WILL BE MONITORING THE SITUATION CLOSELY AND FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES FROM THE CDC AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES. PLEASE HELP OUR EFFORTS TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE BY FOLLOWING THESE COURSE RULES.
The Monroe County Department of Parks oversees and operates three exceptional golf courses uniquely situated within the bounds of its Parks. Churchville park offers 27 holes and an all grass driving range. Genesee Valley park offers 36 holes and an all grass driving range. Durand Eastman park has 18 holes in which are some of the most unique in Rochester. All 3 courses include snack bar service with food and drink. This service allows those who enjoy golf, whether beginner or advanced, the opportunity to play at a great value, while doing so in a beautiful park setting. With a total 0f 81 holes between the 3 courses, there’s always somewhere to play!
- All Courses are now open with carts. Carts are purchased first come first serve at the course.
- 2020 Season Pass & Permit Sales are available for purchase online. Please see the tab GOLF > SEASON PASSES/PERMITS. You may also purchase permits or passes at any of the 3 golf courses.
- WE ENCOURAGE ALL PLAYERS TO BOOK AND PAY FOR THEIR TEE TIME ONLINE. As an alternative, customers may call the pro shop for reservations.
Printable E-Giftcards may be purchased online at any time.
You may purchase E-Giftcards here: Purchase E-Giftcard
Gift cards may be used at ANY of the following golf courses: Durand Eastman, Genesee Valley and Churchville.
E-Giftcards may be used for anything at the golf courses including passes, green fees, merchandise, F&B, driving range and more
Establish a handicap with Monroe County Parks. Many tournaments require players to store a handicap. See where you measure up! Visit any of our pro shops to sign up.
Juniors 18 and under: FREE
More information may be found at GHIN.com
Join our email list for specials and updates.